Product Details: Hoist
Our hoists were developed to lift heavy equipment in and out of your van. This drastically reduces the risk of injury and makes lifting quick and easy for those one-man jobs. We developed our hoists with safety as our main concern. The boom easily swings the load in and out of the vehicle giving you full control with very little effort.
The hoists are engineered with a heavy duty steel upper mount to evenly distribute the load throughout the van body. This also reduces the hoist’s footprint allowing for a very small mounting profile giving you that additional valuable space. The kit includes everything needed to install. The 12V system connects directly to your vehicle’s battery. The hoist contains very few moving parts resulting in a durable and easy-to-install system.
- Constructed of 2” heavy gauge steel tubing with multiple support gussets giving you a 350lb. lifting capacity.
- Depending on the application we offer a 30” or 36” length boom, which provides balance between the reach and the clearance through the van’s opening.
- No welding or major modifications to your van are required.
- The hoists are available for the Sprinter, ProMaster, Ford Transit and E-series, Nissan NV, Chevy Utility Van, and Box Vans.
- Our hoists can be adapted to accommodate almost any application you require. Please call for any special application requests.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
Our hoists all come standard with a handheld remote with a 9 ft. tether to keep the operator away from the payload and out of harm’s way.
Low Profile Design
Strategically mounted to be there when you need it and out of the way when you don’t. Our hoists are designed to take up minimal space in your vehicle.