- Title of product transfers from J&M to customer at the time of delivery.
- J&M reserves the right to select mode and routing of shipments and select appropriate transportation company.
- J&M is not responsible for visible damage or missing boxes unless customer properly receives and documents such damages or missing boxes in accordance with the American Truck Association/ National Motor Freight Classification Rules. Acceptance of delivery shall be understood to be without exception if no notice of deviation in count is made to J&M within 48 hours.
- Concealed damage is waived unless reported to J&M within 7 days of delivery.
- Will-Call orders must be inspected for visible damage and missing pieces at time of pick-up, and any such damage or discrepancy shall be reported to J&M in writing prior to departure from J&M’s docks. Count is deemed accurate and all visible damage is waived upon departure of J&M dock if not otherwise noted.