Utility Van Rear Door – 30″ Boom Electric Hoist Kit
Utility and Box Vans
Use 30″ Boom For Door Openings Less than 50″ to avoid items being lifted from hitting the opposite side of opening.
Our hoists were developed to lift heavy equipment in and out of your van. This drastically reduces the risk of injury and makes lifting quick and easy for those one man jobs. We developed our hoists with safety as our main concern. The boom easily swings the load in and out of the vehicle giving you full control with very little effort.
Depending on the application we offer a 30” or 36” length boom, which provides balance between the reach and the clearance through the van’s opening. The hoists are engineered with a heavy duty steel upper mount to evenly distribute the load throughout the van body. This also reduces the hoist’s footprint allowing for a very small mounting profile giving you that additional valuable space. The kit includes everything needed to install. The 12V system connects directly to your vehicle’s battery. The hoist contains very few moving parts resulting in a durable and easy-to-install system.
- Unparalleled/unmatched durability.
- 2″ Steel tube boom provides 350 maximum safe lifting load
- Few moving parts means our hoist is less likely to malfunction or become damaged.
- Our low profile design means it’s there when you need it and out of the way when you don’t.
- Swings and anchors to the vehicle, taking up minimal space.
- Lifts commercial sewer machines with the push of a button
- A Handheld remote used to keep clear of lifting.
- It only takes one guy to lit a sewer machine back into his vehicle.
- Lifts machine through the center of the doorway, eliminating any clearance issue.
- Comes with everything needed to install.
- All wire is included with kit.
- 12 volt winch motor system included, runs off of your vehicles battery w/ reset breaker
- Machine hook with correct fit
- No welding or major modifications to your van are required.